Diversity Food Brands (DFB) features a portfolio of brands, diverse in menu offerings, regional themes, and flavor profiles. Our brands, both owned and licensed, are available for use on college campuses, universities, K-12 schools, corporate offices, airport concessions, travel centers, motorways, and other high traffic venues.
Sandella’s Flatbread Café – Sandella’s restaurants offer a healthy menu of salads, paninis, quesadillas, grilled flatbread pizzas, wraps, burritos, and rice bowls. Using only the freshest ingredients, each item is built to order on their very own flatbread, which is free of fat, cholesterol, and anything artificial.
Le Petit Bistro Café
– Le Petit Bistro Café is quick-service restaurant that combines the appeal of European-style café with the American preference in an upscale atmosphere with a broad menu, positioned for five day part coverage. The menu features fresh made salads, sandwiches, wraps, soups, quiche, hot entrees, breakfast items, specialty coffee, and beverages.
Le Petit Bistro Express
– Le Petit Bistro Express combines the appeal of European-style café with the American preference for quick service in a smaller scale, more casual atmosphere. The menu features an appealing variety of freshly prepared salads, sandwiches, beverages, and more to be enjoyed onsite, taken on-the-go, or for home consumption. www.lepetitbistrocafe.com
– Extreme. Not Mainstream. The Extreme Team is dedicated to providing nourishing and healthy food choices, using only superior ingredients, the tastiest combination of toppings, and a mouth-watering store-baked crust.
– Roughly translating to “Good Pita” and giving a playful nod to the French “bon appétit,” the restaurant features house-made pita bread and thoughtfully prepared ingredients that are chopped, roasted, or grilled to perfection.
– TLT offers bold flavored food that is totally unique to the brand – elements of Asian and Mexican cuisine fused together with significant vegan and lighter options. TLT prides themselves on having great food, served in a great space with quality service and value for their customers.
– Hissho Sushi offers fresh sushi made daily along with appetizers, salads and create your own items as well. Hissho Sushi is in a good position to create a brand that delivers the desired message of freshness, quality and convenience.
Certified Business Opportunities
Supplier/Direct Product Purchase – All DFB proprietary products are available for direct purchase (breads, dressings, sauces and spices).
DFB License – Qualified Primes and Concessionaires can license one or more of the DFB brands for operation in airports, train stations, motorways, travel centers and other venues.
Joint Venture – DFB is available to participate in traditional joint ventures as part of the operator/tenant team utilizing any of its brands or third-party brands.
DFB company unit operations – DFB is available to operate units as the owner and tenant.
Channels and Business Venues (available brands for license/use)